1.I wish to do PGPM / MBA program at IBS? Where is this program offered? What is the Admission Process?
PGPM program is offered at 4 IBS campuses i.e. IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bangalore, IBS Kolkata & IBS Pune.
MBA Program is offered at 2 IBS campuses i.e. IBS Dehradun & IBS Jaipur.
All candidates may apply through GMAT® / CAT / NMAT by GMACTM /XAT (from 2015 onwards) / MAT 2017 /CMAT 2017 / State level test scores 2017.
The students who are shortlisted will be called for selection process which will be conducted at 8 IBS campuses on April 28, 2018.
2.Where do I purchase the application form (PGPM 2018 Bulletin)?
Application form (PGPM 2018 Bulletin) may be purchased either through Online or Offline mode as follows. The cost of the application form (PGPM Bulletin) is Rs 1800.
- Online registration for the programs is available on admissions.ibsindia.org/pgpm2018/registration/
- After successful transaction, candidates will receive a mail with details of application number and password.
- Offline Applications are available at IBS Marketing Branches – For nearest branches you may visit the website www.ibsindia.org/contact_us/
- On purchase of application form you will receive a scratch card containing application number and password.
3. What is the procedure after the purchase of Application Form (PGPM 2018 Bulletin)?
- Candidates have to download the instructions for filling the online application form. The application guidelines are available on the link ibsindia.org/application-guidelines/
- Candidates have to log in with application number as login id and password using the link admissions.ibsindia.org/pgpm2018/application/ and fill the application form.
- For Offline applicants, the application number and the password are available on the scratch card.
- For Online applicants, upon successful payment (Rs.1800), candidates will receive a mail giving details of application number and password.
- PGPM 2018 Bulletin will be dispatched to the candidates in the month of March 2018 on verification of the score card submitted by them.
4. Where can I get information on Programs and Admission Process of IBS?
The details are available on the website www.ibsindia.org.
On filling the online application, you will receive a copy of the PGPM bulletin containing all the details about the institution, programs and processes. It will be sent in the month of March 2018.
5. Is there any management quota of seats available?
There is no management quota or NRI quota.
6. When is the last date for applying for PGPM / MBA Programs?
The last date for applying for PGPM / MBA Program is April 27, 2018.
Schedule for Admissions 2018:
|Last date for Application Submission||April 27, 2018|
|Selection Process Dates||April 28, 2018|
|Selection Process Venue||At 8 IBS campuses i.e IBS Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune, Dehradun, Jaipur.|
|Selection Process Result||First Week of May 2018|
PROGRAMS & ELIGIBILITY
7. What is the difference between PGPM & MBA program?
There is no difference between the MBA program and PGPM program except in terms of certification.
On completion of MBA program you will be awarded an MBA degree from a UGC recognized University.
PGPM is a career oriented program which prepares the students and equips them for careers in corporate. On completion of PGPM program you will be awarded a PGPM completion certificate from IBS. However these students can enroll for MBA as private candidates in flexi/ distance learning mode from any University and obtain MBA degree in addition to the PGPM Program.
8. When is the selection process conducted?
Selection process will be conducted at 8 IBS campuses i.e. IBS Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune, Dehradun & Jaipur on April 28, 2018.
9. What does the selection process comprises of?
The selection process comprises of the following stages:
- Group Discussion
- Personal interview
10. What is the fee structure for the programs at IBS?
- In addition, students have to pay Rs.10,000 as refundable Caution Deposit with the first installment of Tuition Fee.
- The candidates selected for the MBA program of IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur who hail from the respective state will be awarded fee concession of Rs.50,000. The fee concession will be given in five equal installments. The students have to produce a domicile certificate from the Tahsildar / MRO / Municipality Office. The complete details will be given in student handbook.
Will the students be provided with the Laptops?
No, Laptops are not provided to students. The students are expected to bring their own Laptops when reporting at the campus.
11. Is hostel accommodation available for the students?
AT IBS JAIPUR CAMPUS:
Hostel facility is available at IBS Jaipur campus. Hostel & Mess expenses will be communicated in the enrollment letter.
Hostel facility is not available at IBS Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Kolkata, Pune & Dehradun campuses. However campus administration will assist the students in getting a suitable off campus accommodation near by the campus. The living expenses in these cities vary from Rs 8,000 – Rs 15,000 per month.
12. Is there any financial assistance for IBS Programs?
The candidates selected for IBS Programs avail educational loans from Public / Private Sector Banks. The maximum loan amount provided by the bank is Rs.10 Lakhs for programs in India. The loan amount will be disbursed by the bank as per the fee schedule.
The list of banks where the students have availed educational loans in the past are:
Private Sector Banks & Financial Institutions
- HDFC Bank
- CREDILLA Financial Services
- AVANSE Financial Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Axis Bank
Public Sector Banks
In cases of any queries or assistance with bank loans you may contact:
Financial Aid Cell
13. In case of queries on PGPM / MBA program whom do I contact?
For any queries on PGPM /MBA, you may contact on the following address, email and telephone numbers:
Plot No. 65,Ground Floor,
Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta
Hyderabad – 500 082, Telangana, India.
Phone : + 91–40–23440963
Toll Free No : 1800 425 55 66 77
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org