IBS Mumbai Contact Us
Set in the financial and industrial capital of India, IBS Mumbai leverages academic rigour with close industrial interaction to bring out the best of every student on campus. The excellent faculty members and state-of-the-art facilities make the intense transformation from student to manager smooth.
Located in the enviable spacious campus in the great environs of Hiranandani Gardens in Powai in Mumbai. IBS Mumbai can be justly proud of the rankings that it has achieved among Management Schools in the country over the years. The school is specially proud of its cohesive faculty team with proven talent recognized through awards and positive student feedback. The support provided in all its activities by the administrative staff is again uncommon in many ways.
The growth of IBS Mumbai is a saga of development which gives us hope for future to realize our vision of becoming the ‘Wharton of the East’.
Dr. Pritee Sanjeev Saxena
Placements and Corporate Relations
|Dr. Pritee Sanjeev Saxena
Phone : 9833038845
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
| Top 10 Recruiters
- 20th by Business Today
- ‘A++’ by Business India
- ‘A4’ by Business Standard
- 6th among Top B-Schools and ranked 3rd in West zone – Silicon India
- 6th among Top emerging B-Schools of Super Excellence – CSR-GHRDC
- 7th among Top B-Schools in West zone – Careers 360
IBS Mumbai distinguishes itself by the quality of the leaders it produces. Ranked among the top 5 business schools in the Western region, IBS Mumbai was established in 1995 to promote quality management education, research, training and consulting.
- 80,000 sq.ft. campus with 15 class rooms on two floors, 225 seater auditorium, faculty cabins, separate common rooms for boys and girls, a gym and three syndicate rooms for student faculty interaction. It has two large conference rooms and foyer.
- A library with an extensive collection of over 28,000 books, 13 International and 92 National journals and magazines and more than 2,000 CDs. It subscribes to 8 major online databases.
- Student Activities:
- Parivartan-The student body for social change.
- A national management event (Konflux) is organized every year, where teams from B-schools from all over India participate.
- Some Unique Initiatives:
- IBS-Venture academy in collaboration with University of Essex, UK
- “Dimensions”, the Journal of Management of IBS Mumbai
- HDFC Joint Certification Program for placement
A Dual Post Graduate,holding a Masters’degree in Science from Gujarat University and Marketing Management from NMIMS. Ph.D in Advertising and Consumer Behavior from SNDT University, Mumbai. Worked with FMCG industries for 16 years.
Recipient of prestigious Dewang Mehta Award, for ‘Best teacher in Marketing Management’, Star News Award for ‘Best Professor teaching Advertising Management’, and ‘Best faculty Award’ for her contribution to Institutional Development at IBS Mumbai.
Dr. Pritee Sanjeev Saxena
Director, IBS Mumbai
Parag is an alumnus from the Class of 2001 of IBS Mumbai. He completed Bachelor Degree in commerce before joining IBS. He is at present working with ADVENTITY BPO FZ LLC as a Vice President and is based at Dubai. He has been associated with Network International as Sr. Project Manager and prior to that he was working for Emirates Bank.
Pooja Awasthi | Class of 2004 | IBS Mumbai
Pooja is an alumna of Class of 2004 of IBS Mumbai. She completed her Bachelor Degree in Business Management before pursuing Management education from IBS. Currently she is employed as Relationship Manager with Anand Rathi, one of the biggest Stock Broking organizations of the country. She is presently based in Mumbai, the Business Capital of India.
- IBS Alumni are working in over 900 blue chip companies and are spread out across the World.