IBS Pune Contact Us
Set in the city known as “the Oxford of the East”, IBS Pune has lived up to the reputation of the city by providing world-class management education. The rise of Pune as a corporate centre and its proximity to Mumbai means there is ample scope for applying classroom learning to real-life problems.
Welcome to the world of IBS Pune.
IBS Pune is the campus where we transform students into thought leaders with global perspective. We provide an environment conducive for sharing of experiences, problem solving, decision making, teamwork and entrepreneurship to imbibe necessary knowledge and skills for excelling in the global business arena.
IBS Pune has always spearheaded the international placements within IBS group. More than 50% of the group’s international placements have taken place from IBS Pune.
There is huge emphasis on enabling the students to excel in co-curricular and extra curricular activities in addition to the classroom exchanges among the students and between the students and the faculty. This has helped the students in developing themselves in well grounded allrounders who have brought laurels to IBS Pune by winning numerous prizes in sports, debating and cultural events in Pune and outside.
The entrepreneurship cell (E-Cell) has been nurturing students in setting up their own businesses and turning them into job givers. In the last one year, our E-Cell promoted four student start ups, two out of which have begun their revenue streams.
Our two year full time PGPM program is rigorous and demanding which will make you very confident to take on the business world with all its challenges.
We invite you to come and join IBS Pune and share a joyous and remarkable journey with 600 other students on the campus leading to wonderful careers for each one of them.
Prof. Jyoti Tilak
Placements and Corporate Relations
Prof. Soumitra Samaddar
| Top 10 Recruiters
a) Our B-school Ranking as of now is as follows :
- Ranked 13thunder the category of Emerging Business Schools of Super Excellence by GHRDC-CSR Survey in 2014.
- Ranked 15th during Siliconindia survey –’What If Not IIMs! B-School Survey 2012′ on January 20, 2012.
- Ranked 48thby Business Today in October 2012.
- Careers 360 degree B-school ranking 2012 has ranked IBS Pune at 64.
- Business & Management Chronicle B-School Ratings, 2012 rated IBS-Pune with A+ Grade.
- ‘A++’ by Business India in Oct, 2010.
b) IBS Pune was honored with the following awards in the recent past:
- Asia’s B-School Leadership Award in the category “B-School Leadership Award” in 2012.
- Asia’s Best B-School Award in the category “Innovation in Placements” in 2011.
- Dewang Mehta Business School Awards in the following categories in 2010:
- Business School with Best Industry Interface.
- Business School with Best Academic Input (Syllabus) in Operations & Manufacturing.
- DainikBhaskar “B-School Leadership Award”in the category “B Schools with Industry Related Curriculum in Operations Management” in 2010
- AIMS International ‘Institutional Appreciation Award’ in 2008.
- A well-equipped campus.
- A well-stocked library containing over 15,000 books, 70 journals & magazines and access to the latest databases.
- A fully equipped conference room and an auditorium.
- A computer lab equipped with modern facilities and 24 hours Internet connection.
- A team of permanent faculty members, with extensive academic and industry experience and interests in research, publication, and consultancy transform the students into skilled managers.
- Student Activities:
- “Learn & Lead” program where we invite CXOs, regularly, to our campus to interact with the students.
- Industry visits are organized every semester especially before the Summer Internship to give exposure to the students.
- Student driven club activities and CSR initiatives.
- Alumni Get-togethers & workshops by eminent trainers for Alumni.
- Research driven student projects.
- Joint Research with international management faculty members by IBS faculty.
- Placement- Faculty teams to groom and guide students for SIP (Summer Internship Program) and Placement.
- Annual Management and Cultural Festival“ZEAL” is organized by students.
- IBS Pune has its own students newsletter published quarterly called ‘Prerana’.
Prof. Jyoti Tilak
Director, IBS Business School, Pune
Sumit Gupta /Class of 2001 /IBS Pune
Sumit is an alumnus from the Class of 2001 of IBS Pune. He completed his Bachelor Degree in Business Administration before joining IBS for Management studies. He is employed with one of the leading companies in the Insurance sector Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance. He is designated as Deputy Area Manager and is based at Raipur.
Kuldeep Rayasam /Class of 2004 /IBS Pune
Kuldeep started his career with ICICI Prudential Life Insurance as a Unit Manager and within two years got promoted as an Agency Manager. From there he moved on to join HSBC. He is currently working with Anand Rathi Private Health as Vice President in Hyderabad. Kuldeep takes a self – affirmation every morning , that keeps him going. I shall shape my future; whether I fail or succeed shall be no man’s doing but my own. I’m the force; I can clear any obstacle before me or I can be lost in the maze; my choices, my responsibility – win or lose; only I hold the key tomy destiny.
- IBS Alumni are working in over 900 blue chip companies and are spread out across the World.
Survey No: 174, 175,
DSK Sunderban – Business Hub1,
Opp. DSK Toyota Showroom,
( Pawar Public School)
Behind Amanora Park Town,
Hadapsar, Pune 411028
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org